Emerge Therapy provides psychodynamic/psychoanalytic therapy, as well as trauma based therapy interventions to children, adolescents, adults, and couples. We are looking to hire clinicians interested in developing their analytic thinking and practice and who desire being part of a small group practice. We are looking specifically for licensed clinicians with several years of experience, who may be interested in supervisory opportunities, as well as unlicensed/early career clinicians who wish to start their career in a group practice, and any therapist who is interested in work with children, teens, and families. We provide weekly group consultation/supervision, weekly individual supervision for unlicensed clinicians, a stipend for psychodynamic training, as well as well appointed office space/amenities, billing support, credentialing support, and website presence. We offer a competitive compensation package for both licensed and unlicensed therapists.
Emerge is a stimulating place to work and learn, where therapists are supported to thrive and grow in confidence and independence in their practice. We are a collegial group and have continued to cultivate this culture even while working remotely. We currently support clinicians wanting to work in person, remotely, or hybrid. We are located in just off Hwy 100 and adjacent to Uptown, St. Louis Park, Linden Hills, Bryn Mawr, with easy access to/from the Western burbs. We are also located directly on Cedar Lake Trail and Southwest Rail Line and provide free surface lot parking.
We are looking for clinicians who have the following:
- Some exposure to analytic ideas and interest in learning more.
- Training and/or interest in treating trauma using various modalities.
- Curiosity and inquisitiveness related to both clinical encounters and learning the practical elements of managing a caseload.
- Interest in building a practice of around 20 clinical hours per week, including 2 evening or weekend days.
- If unlicensed, graduated with a masters or doctoral degree in mental health, psychology, or social work (currently unable to supervise MFTs).
- BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ therapists encouraged to apply
Emerge is run by Liz Vogt and Jamie Larson Jones. Interested clinicians may send a letter of interest and resume to [email protected].